29 October 2009

What do you buy the vamp who has everything?

Hi, hey, hello to my new followers! It's lovely to have you here! Kick back, relax and enjoy!  ;)

Ok so there I was, behaving myself and minding my own business, for a change! Anyway, with October 31st looming upon us I figured I'd make something hallowthemed for le blog so I took Edward's advice and googled it (I do however, for the record, draw the line at eating Tofu Eddie, okay?) So I typed in "Halloween"  and a few pages in to my search, nestled between all the usual hallowcrap, Google presented me with a single picture of awesomeness! The light bulb over my head practically exploded and the excitement of my very accidental but totally amazing find made me a little giddy!

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you may recall that earlier this evening, before I got down & dirty with Google, I tweeted the following.....

Photobucket

It seems coincidence was to come a'knockin at my door....!

We know Robward has the hair, the girl, the family, the car, the cash, the marble god-like bod, eternal life, and a sparkly peen. So what exactly do you give him?

I'm thinking these! I mean, sure, they look mighty familar right?  But look again....closer this time......

Photobucket

Now bend me over and spank me in to Sunday if they are not the most badass couldnthavecustommadethembettermyself pair of Dunks you did ever see!?   

And FYI to the dudes at Nike, you guys owe me a whole truckload of fucking panties.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! ITS BATBOY NIKES!!!! now i got the batman theme song stuck in my head.. ...

If you manage to get Nike to pay up on the panties.. wanna help me tackle some fanfic authors b/c they owe me a few pairs (only a few b/c panties aren't on my high priority list)

my word veri is : essesses me likey..

itsjustme said...

*sigh* I can't remember the last time I kept a panties through the day. And those Nike's are too cool!

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I didn't notice they had bats on them. That is awesome!!

Nathan H said...

What is all this Twilight business ayy? All you need is The Lost Boys! ;)

Bex said...

@ sjAimee - *giggles* To the Batmobile!!!! Is it...uh...wrong of me to have visions of you in lycra and a cape?

I'd be glad to offer my assistance with the reclaiming of panties, I'm owed there too, and probably from the same authors! God I love a good lemon! *wink*

@ itsjustme - well it wouldn't be a good day if you managed to keep the same pair right? *grin* I want me some custome Nikes!

@ Honolulu - They're fun right? I should run a competition an get peeps to custom design some Nikes for Rob! Could have interesting results!

@ Nathan - Hmmm. But on a scale of 1-10 how vamptacular is it?

Anonymous said...

lycra yes... cape no.. lets go w/ leather.. k..

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit