3 October 2009

Smexy, Scary & Spongey!

Smexy.......
Now if your partial to a bit of sexy then I highly, highly recommend that you pay the lovely Mrs Vanquish a visit over at her blog and check out her latest post.....the video is.....*thud*.  Mrs V is a real sweetheart so leave her some much deserved love! :D

Scary.......
So I applied for a promotion at work.  Friday was a good day for me - they told me I got it! Feeling excited and piss-my-pants scared all at the same time! Kick off is Monday and I'm sure it's gonna be a baptism of fire!

And finally the Spongey.......
Poking about on YouTube I found this and couldn't help but think of a little tweetversation that occured between myself, Bitches & SmuttierThanYou!  My inner child made me post it! Sing along if you dare!

2 comments:

Danny said...

Thanks for the shout out! Always happy when people like the videos I made.

Congrats for your promotion *does the happy dance* with you.

Tina Quick said...

Mrs. V and her videos rock my socks off!! Well, panties too from time to time *smirk*....

I'm crazy happy for you and your new opportunity at work! *happy dance* And I know you will do great! Keep your chin up and your shoulders back and show them what a good decision they made by promoting you *hugs*

SpongeBob!!! I still have the mental image of you setting fire to your files in the middle of your office to make out beloved smores!! Let me know when the graham crackers make it there!

XOXO

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit