9 October 2009

It's my party & I'll cry if I want to.....

Yes - Today is 9th October and I feel anxious. For 2 reasons.  As you may have already guessed, I am going enlighten you on these! Lets begin at the beginning shall we....?

Firstly....

Right, if waiting for NM tickets to go on sale was able to give you blue balls then mine would have turned purple, dropped off and abandoned me by now! Seriously! 3 large local cinemas.  Not so much as a sniff of a freaking ticket. The longer it takes the more impatient I get which then makes it feel like its taking even longer than it already is by which point I'm a pissy bitch!  I took the liberty of signing up for an email alert so that the lovely cinema people can get off their ass and notify me when they go on sale.  I'm waiting.......still.....*sigh*  So God if your listening dude.....I promise to stop dropping the f-bomb a lot and eating all the cake if you can speed things up a little....much appreciated....*nod*

And secondly....

Jeez, this is almost like a bad break up...cos...y'know...there's like no other way to say this than honestly so...*deep breath* 

imtotallyfreakingoutaboutthefactimprobablygoingtohavetotalhystericsduringthemovie....

*exhales* Okaaaay. Roughly translated, that means I'm feeling very aware of the fact that I'm probably not going to be able to keep my shit together during the break up scene....or Bella's aftermath.....or the dash to Volterra.....or the warm & fuzzies at the end.  "But your a grown woman, you should know better!" I hear you cry! I know! And yes it's probably kinda pathetic of me and I really should be so totally ashamed at the thought that I mortify some sense in to myself.  But bend me over and spank me silly if I don't cry like a little bitch in that cinema! I guess all I can do is be prepared like any sensible woman.  Kleenex will be coming along, and whilst  I would very much like to think my little outburst of emotion would be controlled and ladylike.....

Sniffle
And so that's how I ended up getting jiggy with Mike Newton
(Source)

....deep down I know its actually going to be more like....

Waaaaa
What the f**k do you mean Edward Cullen leaves!?!?

A totally unabashed, snotty, loud, embarassing, child scaring and generally messy grief stricken sob-fest....*shrug* But what's a girl to do! Am I still piss-my-freaking-pants-counting-down-the-endless-days excited? Well what the fuck do you think! ;) 

4 comments:

Emma Springer said...

Your post really made me laugh. You swear a lot. Wow. I thought I was bad. So, did you get the tickets?

Anonymous said...

I love that you swear a lot.
Reminds me of....oh, yeah...ME!

That crying child pick creeps me out.
Just sayin'...

Tina Quick said...

No worries Love, I'll be a blubbering mess at the theater too....we can spoon and eat ice cream afterwards, ok? XOXO

P.S. I'm totally digging your dirty little mouth in this post *wink*

Bex said...

@ Emma Springer - Thank you! :D I do cuss a lot, I can't help myself! Tickets still not available :(

@ Ang - Mwuahaha well arn't we the ladylike pair ;)

She is a little creepy...she kinda looks like shes gonna explode! *shudder*

@ SmuttierThanYou - I'm consoled by the promise of ice cream and spooning afterwards. I just need you to hold me..*misty eyed*

Oooo is my dirty little mouth working for you? ;)

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit