10 October 2009

Fuckalicious Friday!

Happy freaking Friday lovelies!! The weekend is here! Unwind time is upon me! I plan to get up late, shower, eat, and generally do a whole lot of nothing whilst wearing no bra! Don't look at me like that! Its so not my fault I have breasticles that hate being reigned in! They just want to be comfy ...*sigh*

Firstly and most importantly....I have 10 followers!! Double figures! *happy dance*  Welcome to the madness SBGDGT! Thank you for wanting to read me!

So this week in brief...

I got very excited about lunch times.  Trufax according to sjAimee who by the way owes me a HUGE pie. Sugary appley goodness = epic win!

It's rained every day but one. Shitty and typical English weather.

Amazon.co.uk have got 30 second previews of the songs from the New Moon Soundtrack. Impressed.  For now. Would prefer Rob to be shipped home for a little U.K lovin...*pout*

I laughed so hard I cried today.  In fact I laughed so hard I think I almost died - my sides split, I temporarily lost the ability to breath and I nearly peed my pants.  It involved my BFF Trudi & an unfortunate incident with a banana - 'nuff said. *snorts*

And lastly....because it's Friday, and because I love you, and because you love Rob....

Photobucket
Um...I'm not so sure you'll need that name card Spunk....


Photobucket
Aw babyfaced and snuggly-hoody-huggable...

Photobucket
An appearance of my beloved Sex Hair *sigh*

Photobucket
"Look in to my eyes Bex" Well jeez I'd fuckin love to, but I actually really wanna stroke your hair right about now..

Photobucket
Black & White beautiful...

Photobucket
An overwhelming urge to kiss you forever and ever...

Source - The very totally lovely itsjustme513 of RobMusement.  Don't be fridgid, go give her a kiss or 10! ;)

Enjoy your weekends!

6 comments:

Tina Quick said...

*sigh* I lovers the pics!! And don't tease us with talks of a banana incident and not expand upon said-incident!! *pouts* XOXO

SBGDGT said...

I'm really happy to be here! It's all sorts of fun to me :) And 10 is a GREAT number!

Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong decade cause I just wanna go all out in the bra burnings. I hate those things too, more power to free-boobin'!!! (even if we can only do it at home)

There is something about black and white pictures... *drool*

I full-heartedly agree w/ Smuttier... I think we should get details b/c that was the biggest tease I've had in a while! (Sad, I know.) So what'll it take to get you to spill?

Zoomage said...

Yeah... You need to elaborate on the banana incident. I wanna know :P
And yay for finally realising you have a blog. I've been lost in the world of Twitter and FanFic for far to long.

And yum. That boy certainly does need to come home for some UK loving. Hell, I'll even venture down to London if he comes home.
Can anyone say ninja-style sneaking into his hotel room?? ;P

Bex said...

@ SmuttierThanYou - I had trouble stopping at 6 - I wanted to post 1000's! I had to reign myself! So hard....*snort*

"Bananagate" seems to have everyone intruiged so I may or may not decide to share...will there be goodies in it for me? *devious grin*

@ SBGDGT - *singsong* I'm so glad your heeeeeere!!!

I take great comfort in the fact you also appreciate the joy of free boobin'! You are my breasticle buddy! *giggle*

I may spill the deets if you can arrange for RPattz to be standing on my door step in an hour wearing his f*uck-me face! *thud*

@ Shiny Volvo Owner - I'm so glad your here tooooo! Actually, I had no idea you had a blog either! I sowwy *shameface*

I'd brave London to if Beloved One finally decided to come home, which I doubt he will *pout*

*snorts* I can't sneek like a ninja my ass is too big and I'm accident prone! What's plan B?

itsjustme said...

And now there are 11. *smirk*

Zoomage said...

I can't do ninja style either Bex... So how about we just stumble in and drunkly kick the bodyguards out of the way before manhandling (In a gentle way) RPattz :P

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit