9 September 2009

Thanks to the lovely Tasha over at SLP my little birdy up there is no longer nameless - bestowed with the name Luther, making him extra cute! 

So 72 sleeps until New Moon! *squee* Plans are coming together for the night in question - Laura & Carrie are getting their "hood" on so we'll all be in matching hoodies for the awesomeness that will be 20 November! Unlike you lucky ducks in the U.S, there are no tickets on advanced sale yet *pout* the earliest will be 6 weeks before so needless to say I am being stealth-like in my mission to land said glorious tix for the first night, the prospect of which is almost enough to induce excitement triggered pant-peeing!   And seriously, Charlie Bucket thought his Willy Wonka Golden Ticket was the shit? Pssht!

I'm eating up fan fic like it's going out of fashion, I need more,  lots more!! Lemony ones! Recommendations? Please?

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit