21 September 2009

Post of rage!!


Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Hmm.  Feels slightly better. So, turns out today was a bollocky day! Work was stress in a confined space, my bank suck ass for reasons I won't go in to, and to top it all off a certain movie company have decided to give the finger to the U.K and deprive us of a New Moon Premiere. Well thanks a fucking bunch you tight-assed, Rpattz hoarding, fun stealing bunch of dickheads! I am British and I am pissed!! *stamps foot* I wanted a premiere you a-holes! Why are you being so mean! *pout* And why is it always the U.K that misses out on the good shit? I just wanted Rob to come home dammit!

In a visual summary....I look and feel like Fluffy right about now!


Photobucket

Source

On a more positive note, the track list for New Moon has finally been released! I won't post it in full to avoid spoiling what some may be keeping as a surprise for themselves, but you can check it out over at
Stephenie Meyer's site.  If Death Cab's contribution is anything to go by then the soundtrack is going to be freakin spanktastic!! (thrown in for the non Death Cab Cutie in my life! I lobbers her!) 

And speaking of music..(my content flow is good today no?)...I wrote a little song today for a very spesh laydee in my life...the fabulous and much loved Marie! It was short, sweet, and went a little something like this...*clears throat, strums geetar & sings* ..There was a week that was terribly horrid & mean, so the awesome Marie licked it clean...it tried to get down the lovely M-Girl, so she worked that tongue in to a killer swirl.  Down with the crap week, how dare you be mean to the bestest most beautimus screen licking laundry queen!

Speaking of speshal laydees, me & my beloved Bitches decided to set up shop last week....

Photobucket

Source

And finally a tiny but important reflection. I started this blog in back August because I was stumbling on so many that made me think "wowzers!" and I wanted to give it a go - you don't try you don't know right? I thought I would suck, and this blog isn't up there with the best of them by any means, but I am touched to have gained followers after starting out with none and the fantastic comments excite me no end!! Please keep them coming! So... to the ones brave enough to follow me, to the ones crazy enough to tweet with me, and (especially) to those ladies who never cease to amaze me in the best way (thats you Ang, Cutie, FireCrotch, Bitches, Marie, sjAimee, Tasha, & Mrs V) thank you, thank you, thank you! *sniff* 

Now, I know I had a Kleenex here somewhere....*grin*







11 comments:

Danny said...

*hands you a Kleenex* I know how this feels! I started my blog in June never thought someone will read my stuff!

But girl, I had to laugh like hell about your *why is it always the UK that misses out the good shit*
Well, the same I think always of good old Germany, and here it is even worse, NM premier one week later - True Blood and all the good TV shows MONTH later. And so on and on..

I totally feel with you!! *hugs*

Angela Lynn said...

*sniffles* Um... can someone pass me a Kleenex?

Why have I not been a better follower to you my friend. *hangs head in shame*

Well, this newly faffered follower of yours is PISSED for you as well! Why won't they let that man go home?! This is shameful!

Um... also on a happy note your song kicks ass. Okay I'm lacking wit and my son is whining in my ear. I adore you my friend, till the very end. :D

Anonymous said...

Awww, I lovies you too.

I am sorry the UK is not getting aby NM or RPattz love. I imagine he wishes he could go home too...always remember he finds America(n)(women) scary....

tasha said...

I say we add Summitt to the long list of people/blog hosting sites that Cutie and Marie will be "taking care of." ifyaknowwhatImean...

P.S.
Your fluffy scares me.

Bex said...

I lubbers you all for comments!!! Makes me feel warm an fuzzy....or was that the....anyway!

@ Mrs Vanquish - We share the same pain! It'll be ok though, at least we have each other! *holds you* Don't leave me...and of course your blog is read - it's super smexy!

@ Cutie - I'm dishing out the Kleenex all round here, times like these I'm glad to have shares! *wink* Don't hang your head - you are the most spanktastic of followers! I heart you very much forever and may right you a song! *goofy grin*

@ Amcas - Your lovies is precious!
I'm sorry too :( I have decided that he must either not want to come home or they won't let him in case we refuse to send him back! Mwuahaha!

@ Tasha - *whispers* isoknowwhatyoumean...*gives the nod* do it! Aww he's kinda cute in a PMT kinda way no?

Anonymous said...

I don't do kleenex and sniffles (I save that for my closet so no one sees.. just sayin..and thats a secret btw.. dont tell any one!)

So anyway like I was sayin.. It's so super sweet the way you just wrote a song for Marie like that. It almost landed my coffee on my screen. You ladies are super spectacular like that. Alot of you have the magical ability to make coffee or coke end up on my screen. *thinks* hmm some posts should come with a spew warning..

I'm completely anxious over the soundtrack. It's got me *whispers* almost more anxious than the movie.. *turns around and walks a short distance. Turns around and points* You comin? *leans in and whispers again* I totally didnt say that.. K. the movie causes huge anxiety..lets leave it at that. a secret between you and me..k..*grins* Sweet! Mwah! *turns and stalks back over to the others*

so where were we? oh yeah..
Bex & Bitches shop.. totes cute! And.. I thinks.. you're much much cuter than fluffy.. just sayin..

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah.. WTF.. I forgot part of my comment. Kids distracted me.. blame them.. I do.. okay.. so..

The rob not comin to the UK prob..Damn summit! Damn them all! Maybe they just think that you guys had him for so long its their turn? I know total bullshit and total cop out but still.. Anyhow. I'm with you. *stamps foot* Well thanks a fucking bunch you tight-assed, Rpattz hoarding, fun stealing bunch of dickheads! <-- see i'm with ya!

Bitches said...

My sweet darlin Bex! I'm so sorry! *massive hug* This is just a travesty! How on earth could they not allow Robbykins to come home to you?! You should 'sic Fluffy on Summit...that'll teach them a lesson...he looks like he could kick some major Summit arse.
Holy shite...every time I see "Bake with Bitches and Bex" I pee myself all over again! When you sent this to me, it immediately brightened my shit day and made me laugh so hard I choked. Seriously. Mr. Bitches was even delighted by it! I even showed another friend of mine who thought it was absolutely priceless and thinks you're a riot!

Fire Crotch said...

I totally love the photo manip with my beloved Bitches...totally supercalifrag! Okay, so Scott Mills' show totally had me cracking up out loud this afternoon. Dying! And I don't know what else to say...just looked at the clock and it's 11:30 PM again and I still haven't read any of the fanfic I needed too...d'oh!

Bex said...

@ sjAimee - Don't worry sj my lips are sealed, your secret it totes safe with me! ;) I'll keep the "spew warning" in mind to avoid any futher liquid-meets-screen mishaps! (I get those a lot too!) but I'm glad you liked my song! I may write one about you all! Has the potential to be a masterpiece no? *ponders*
I'm anxious too…what should we do? *looks nervous* Did anyone hear us? Are we good?
And shucks me at being called cute!! *blushes* Mwah!!

@ sjAimee 2 - Your abusing my comments, I am enjoying it immensely, please don't stop! *smirk*

@Bitches - My beloved Bitches!! *worlds biggest hug* Isn't it awful? *sniff* Great minds - I was planning to let them feel the wrath of Fluffy, you think it'll work? "Bite ass little Fluffy, bite hard!" Aww I didn't know you were having a shitty day but I'm so glad I was able to cheer you! Oh god, Mr Bitches and your friend both think I'm a total crazy now don't they? *fidget* But glad they liked it too ;)

@ FireCrotch - Flaming Crotch how I adore thee! I'm glad you like - the manip was born in a moment of pure madness an once I had the idea I just had to do it!! Scott Mills is cool beans on the radio ain't he?
*gasp* fanfic! I'm ficcing myself out recently! Too many and too little time! Looking forward to DurtyNelly's next installment but I feel anxious that there won't be a happy ending for Buried… :(

marie said...

I loves you oh so very much!! No one has ever written a song for me before, and I absolutely adore it! You are one smart cookie for adding in the licking... it's what I do best. Hmmm, that sounded dirty. *shrugs* Oh well.

I hope Mr. P finds his way back home soon. If he does, please give him a kiss for me, k?

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit