30 September 2009

Humptacular!

So the half way point in the week is here! Personally I'm holding out for 5.00 on Friday and containing my excitement for my precious saturday morning lie-in! *sigh* A busy week so far, and I'm sure more shit to come, but isn't that always the way! However today wasn't all bad - there was a brown box awaiting me when I got home, and in said brown box was something much anticipated and just as adorable as I'd hoped! "What was in the box Bex?" I hear you cry! Well laydees allow me to introduce the very handsome Pocket Edward!

Cute lil dude
Bex: Your super lovable for such a little guy..
Ed: Well, size isn't everything y'know...
Bex: Seriously? *waggles eyebrows*
Ed: I've been sent to live with filth...*stalks off*
Bex: *shrug*


It may only be wednesday, but my body has already consumed an obscene amount of crap food.  It's all about the sugar....

Choccy Goodness
Minty...chocolatey...a winning combination every time, no?

Bubbles!
The good shit! I know it's bad for me but it's my one true beverage love!


*excited bouncing* Welcome to my newest follower, the spanktastic SmuttierThanYou! *waves* Who has totally made my day by using the term "fuckchop" - a first class cuss if ever I heard one! She is currently in-flight (pigeons you have been warned!) and I wish her & her Pocket Eddy the safest trip home :)

Finally, somethings are too damn good to not share! He's wet, he's Rob and he is wearing the freaking "fuck me" face *thud* one of my personal panty-exploding favorites!  Enjoy! ;)

*thud*
Umm.....*gulp*....b-b-bad girl? *bites lip*

Source

8 comments:

Tina Quick said...

Aweee! I'm flattered my pottymouth brightens your day! And fuckchop is just a kitten in my vulgar smut-filled stash. Tehehehe XOXO

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! PE!!! He really loves the filth.. don't let him discourage you.. deep down he loves the dirty talk.. *winks*

Amcas (Ang) said...

i am intrigued by the idea of a "fuckchop"...but also a wee bit scared. i love the pic...wetRob is always welcome to my eyes...

Amcas (Ang) said...

Again...your English food is intriguing...Skips, Aeros, can't wait to see what else you eat.

Fire Crotch said...

Yeah, don't let mini-E fool you...he is right at home with filth. Watch out...he particularly loves underwear drawers. Fuckchop...I will need to work that into everyday conversation...not sure how, but I'm just going to do it.

Danny said...

Yeah!! Mini-E, you and Mini-Sweetness will have so much fun together, I´m pretty sure!

I like the WetRob pic and I love that you made it matching your blog, super sweet!

Bex said...

@ SmuttierThanYou - Sweet jesus if that's a kitten give me some tigers!! :oP I lovers you & your cussy mouth! *giggle*

@sjAimee - Ain't he a lovemuffin? Who doesn't love the dirty! *smirk* Ok, so I trust your judgement, but answer me this - how do I get him to crack and unleash the filth? *sigh*

@ Amcas - I figured you laydees would all appreciate a little WetRob viewing *wink*
I imagine a fuckchop to maybe look like an angry porkchop...but I could be wrong! Speaking of food, I promise I do not spend 90% of my time eating! My blog may have you think otherwise....*blush*

@ FireCrotch - Underwear drawers? Kinky little devil! Must remember to lock up my undergarments later ;) Have you managed to use fuckchop with success yet? I said it yesterday...*whispers* it felt good...

@ Mrs V - Mini-E is eating me out of house & home, leaving the toilet seat up & scattering his underwear everywhere! *sob*

marie said...

Whoo hoo, you've got your very own PE now! I never leave home without mine... Yes, my name is marie, and I'm really weird like that.

PLEEEAAAAASE, I'm begging you, splash a little WetRob on me! I am in desperate need of it right now. ;)

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit