24 September 2009

Random musings...

Cooee!!! It's that time again!

So kicking things off with The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus who I LOVE at the moment! Especially "Seventeen Ain't So Sweet"....an I think they may be right.....unless of course your Bella Swan hookin up with Edward too-damn-sexy-for-Forks Cullen, in which case being 17 would be pretty goddamn peachy!!  



I whipped up a batch of my Double Death choccy muffins tonight..... Marie I can see you licking the screen! You missed a bit sweetie - to your left! *wink*  Plenty to go round to my speshal girlies!

Nom nom noms!

This week's snack of choice has been...

Snacky Goodness

And last but not totes not least, an introduction of sorts! I'm gonna share some family ties with you. My asstard older brother wants 5 minutes of fame on (and I quote)  "that bloggy nerd teccy-shit thing" Yes he's always been that eloquent & literate *snort* With a physical age of 28 and a mental age of 10 his game tactics are dirty - we did a trade off!! I've stuck his thug-mug on my blog in return for 5 whole days free of his practical jokes and mad prank calling skilz!  It's a comply-or-die situation, an I may be small but I can be evil! Seriously, we all know the saying "strength in numbers", but although he is my only sibling, I know for a fact he is all I will ever need. He has my back, I have his, and he is my Emmett -  man-muscles, huge humour and the biggest heart I'll ever know. He is one big fucking eternal sunny smile and I'll be damned if I don't love him for it! *sniffle*

Chris - and yes he picked the caption! *rolls eyes*

Christophe the Great

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH!!! Muffins!! I want that one *points 2 that one* no.. not that one.. THAT ONE *points a lil 2 the right* Yes.. that one.. Thanx..

*Waves like its goin out of style* Hi brother bear!

marie said...

Thanks for the help, Bill, otherwise I wouldn't have licked every single muffin! =)

You can bet your ass that I'm actually eating a muffin right now. You had me craving one.

Bitches said...

*Steps up to table, as I was right behind sjAimee* I'll take 3 muffins please! Yes, I said 3. *stuffs one in mouth* I'm a piggy.
"Skips" aye? They look pretty nifty, not sure how I feel about "prawns" though. 50% less fat and same great taste, you say?! Damn, I'll try some...nom nom nom...
Hehehe...sounds like you've made quite the fair trade with your asstard bro. Lovers the caption...tell him I said "Heyyy there darlin" *said very sweetly whilst batting my eyelashes*

Bex said...

@ sjAimee - Which one? This one? Or was it that one? Or did you mean this one here? *chuckle*

@ Marie - Is it good? As good as mine? Better? ;) I just gave sjAimee the ones you licked muwahaha!!

@ Bitches - You can have as many as you like lovely! Loads to go round! Skips are my favoured snack of the moment, they are melty and light and oh so lovely! It was a fair trade, both sides of the deal were kept! *chuckle*

And you all you lovely ladies his response was quite simply "Word!"

Angela Lynn said...

Uh-freaking-mazing caption! Bwahahhaha

And I'm completely digging the suffer dude hand sign thingy, the preppy collared shirt and the bad ass tat and piercing. There is so much going on, I'm on overload! LOVE IT!

So question, that I will come back to find, it may however take me a day or two, what in the world are Skips?! Are they are a hard candy? I see they are fizzy melty snacks. Snacks implies not a "sweetie" but I'm confuzzol for sure!

Bex said...

@Cutie - *giggle* He was pretty pleased with his "eloquent" caption, bless him!

Hes's got more tatts hidden away (both arms covered) I told him not to whip them out in case it was all too much for you ;)

Skips are a very delish nommy savoury snack! They're not made of potatoe like chips they're...melty!! Confusing but darn tasty lil critters!

Angela Lynn said...

@ Bex - oh my holy goodness! me needs to find these savoury snacks. I be googling this momentarily.

As far as fear of tats goes, Mr. Cutie is working on a sleeve, pretty darn excited about this. And our friend that tats us is COVERED in them. The back of his head, his arms, neck, legs you name it. Okay so don't name it, I don't think "that" is tatted. But you get the picture. =)

Okay now to google Skips. The savoury snack that sounds delicious!

Angela Lynn said...

@ Bex - THEY HAVE BACON AND CHEDDAR ONES TOO!?!?!?!?!?!!
Oh my nom nom nom... They, however, appear to only exist in your neck of the woods. It's like Funny Bones! I adore freaking Funny Bones. I grew up with them, but they are an US East Coast thang and I'm on the West Coast now. So I never freaking get them anymore.... This is mad-sadness.

Bex said...

@ Cutie I'm sorry but I have to say it, I just can’t resist the urge!! "It's called an adrenaline rush. You can Google it" *sigh* Oh how I love me some Edward "sparklepants" Cullen! I have ordered my Pocket Edward y'know! :D

I get the idea ;) *squeeky giggles at the thought of a peen tatt* I l.o.v.e sleeve tatts on guys…tatts in general actually…on hawt men, on laydees, on meeee, on yooou! I'm booked in for number 8 at the end of October - I have too many ideas!

Cutie - I can be a purveyor of snacks if you so wish! Totes happy to mail you some Skips and other tasty British snacks should you want to sample their tastyness! Now it's my turn to be confuzzled….are Funny Bones a snack/food? Over here it's a children's storybook!

Amcas (Ang) said...

Your English food is intriguing...

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit