25 September 2009

Mail Order Offer!

Friday is finally here! Thank freakin god! I know this week has been cruel to a few lovely ladies , and I'll confess I've had better too! Lately, I've had to put on my big-girl pants and make certain choices & face/fix mistakes. It's been fucking awful and oddly liberating all at the same time, but  I need cheering up and am willing to mail out random but lovely British goodies in return for some Perk-Me-Up-Rob.....photoshopped creations and the like! When it comes to The Pattz I love it all - super sweet or downright dirty, and I adore the funnies too!  Anything? Anyone? *squeak* Please?

8 comments:

Danny said...

Lol I love that pic!!!! Totally sweet and cute:)
and rofl I just saw "owning my Ass" now has a new member, Bitches is really awesome!

Bex said...

@ Mrs Vanquish - The pic is cute no? Handy that there just so happened to be 8 of you...I mean them! ;) Hehe it does, well noticed! She totes own my ass! I lovers her very much! And you too!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I just busted out laughing at your pic.. yes i'm so glad when friday arrived and I wasnt expected to do a damn thing today.. I laid on my lazy arse most of the day.. woot!

I wish I had mad hatter photoshop skillz.. I have some.. but not the mad hatter skillz of some.. I can burn Fed Ex down for you though.. word!

Bex said...

@ sjAimee - It made me giggle too! Totally digging those hats! *snort* I'm envious of your lazy day...I had to work...urgh...thats like a swear word!

You don't need mad skilz your awesome sauce!! No one has sent me anything though... *sad face* Down with Fed Ex!!

Bitches said...

I'm so sorry you're going through a rough time. Just remember how amazing you are and don't forget that! Your pic is just too precious!

Bex said...

Thank you lots sweetcheeks - I will :) *reminds herself to remember* Cute no? It made me chuckle when I realised there were 8 of you girls and 8 of them lol!

Amcas (Ang) said...

I missed so much not being in my bloggy world this week!

I love this...I think I am the shortest one. I prob am the shortest in RL too!

marie said...

You are too sweet!! I did have a bad week, but this totally put a smile on my face! Unlike Amcas, I'm probably one of the tallest in the group, so you picked 'em right. =)

*pouts* I have no photoshopping skills, and I wouldn't have the time to do it right now even if I did. Anything else you'd like???

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit