6 September 2009

Feeling a bit lame

*sigh* So the British summer this year has resembled bad sex - over in seconds, leaving you feeling cold, a little confused and very dissapointed!! But regardless, I have decided to cash in on my last few remaining days of annual leave entitlement and am now not due back in the office until Monday 14 September! *does the happy dance*  Still unsure as to what I will do with myself but I feel a wise way of spending time will be to blog, read blogs and indulge in more fan fic whilst eagerly waiting on updates from my faves! Throw in some junk food, a few good movies and the occasional jog and I will be a content little bunny! Getting up late is also conducive to my state of happiness!

I was today considering whether to abandon what seemed to be a sinking ship and cease the blogging or resort to some lame attempt at touting myself shamelessly. I didn't relish the thought of either, but I feared that no one actually reads my shit, therefore making me look hugely pointless! But then a small glimmer of hope appeared in the form of Tasha *Welcome* She has bravely joined my followings thus meaning that....

A) Fire Crotch is no longer alone!
B) Perhaps I'm not that bad after all...?

So big, warm, fuzzy thank you's to Fire Crotch & Tasha *grin*

And to Bottkins, who I know has been faithfully reading me, I missed you last week and I will miss you next week, you are super and I love you!

xx

5 comments:

tasha said...

So glad I could assist in your small glimmer of hope!

P.S.
I think you should name the birdie Luther. He looks like a Luther, no?

Bex said...

I'm glad you could too! Lovely Tasha :o)

I think he will rock the name Luther!

Fire Crotch said...

You changed the look of your blog! I like this one too. And don't quit blogging! I like your British-isms.

Bex said...

I did! Glad you like it :)

Thank you *grin* xx

Danny said...

Just wanted to say "Hi" and this was probably the best post to do it, since your latest post is about the NM trailer. and I can´t see it since I decided to stay spoiler free. (stupid me)

Anyway, I like your blogdesign! and don´t quit blogging it it so much fun!!! Followers will come, I´m sure

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit