19 November 2009

Almost there....



Photobucket


I believe that Kleenex, dry panties and consoling sugary snacks are essential to survive New Moon.  I am also hoping  that it will be a fuckwit free experience for us!  *strokes duct tape lovingly*


Soon my lovelies we shall all be rewarded for our devotion & patience with all that glorious big screen heartbreak we know is coming *sigh* Cutie, I truly wish I could be there to hold you and the fact I can't is making me anxious. *bites lip*


But know this. Tomorrow, when I am on the verge of either :-


a) hyperventilating in to a paper bag
b) sobbing so hard it hurts
c) jizzing with joy
d) complete hysterics


….I will be holding you all in my heart. It will surely be broken hard but I know I'll be ok. Why? Because you amazing & special ladies are better than all the fucking superglue in the world. I love you all dearly, I will feel your pain tomorrow and I will share your joy-jizzing. 


One more sleep to go. Sweet dreams y'all ;)



7 comments:

Stan said...

Awwww! I heart all of you too, how fantastic would it have been to have one big screening with everyone from our Twi-World there? *sigh*.

One more sleep indeed, I can't wait!!! woooooooooo!

Susie From ApplesnFeathers said...

Beyond excited! I think we all have some duct tape in our back pocket

uhyesplease said...

I couldn't have said it better!!!! I'm so excited tho - i woke up more excited than christmas morning, and i have to WILL myself to sleep last night because i was so excited!!!

Tina Quick said...

*claps hands and jumps around* It's almost time!

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Awww. I can't believe it's finally that time! I feel like jumping around like the little girl in Little Miss Sunshine!

donnersun said...

Wooooooooooooottttt!!!!

That is all.

Angela Lynn said...

*tears drip down face*

I wish you where here too... I wish we were all together... *hugs you* I can't wait to hear what you think... Thank you my friend for this beautiful post... *sniffles*

(I'd throw in a f word but my daughter is reading this comment as I type and she is smiling and waving hello. FYI: It's the little Zebra girl. *winks*)

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit