16 November 2009

Friday? What's happening on Friday?



New Moon is so damn close I can practically smell it!!!!


Photobucket



Is it like Christmas come early? Yes! Who the fuck needs Santa when you have The Weitz!


It's only Monday, but am I hyper? So much so that I'm scared to have any sugar this week!!


Will it get worse? Without a doubt!


Will I cry & snot? Like a goddamn baby!


Do I care? Newp! Couldn't give one!


Will I be taking Duct tape? Yes, industrial strength - the good shit!


Will you be using it? I sincerely hope not.....


.....All you spoiley & hatey peeps need to remember that we, the Twi fans, want a completely fuckwit free experience. We don't ask for much, so if you do insist on going and you dearly value your safety, then I recommend that you abide by the 3 S's.


Sit the hell down, Shut the fuck up & Suck it up bitches!


Ok so whilst here, I'm reckoning now would probably be a good time to tell you that I will be taking a breather from Twitter this week.  A few reasons for this really :-


To catch up on the many excellent fan fics listed in my favorites


To continue work on my own fanfic.  Yep, that's correct, I'm writing *blush* Those who may be curious can email for more deets :)


To try and avoid all the "Robsten" fuckery & general all-consuming hype which will   undoubtedly be tweeted to death! I don't want my last week of giddy anticipation to be tainted by it all *shrug*


Please don't think me anti-social!  Those who know me would tell you that I'm far from it, and trust me when I say it's usually quite difficult to shut me up!!  I will be on email all week so if you want me you can get me here :) I will try and post too!


No one will miss me, I know this, but it's not an abandonment of "Edward" proportions.  Volterra is not calling me, I will be back! Most likely Friday.......providing I havn't self imploded at the sheer force of my own excitement by then ;)


3 comments:

Angela Lynn said...

I will miss you soooo much!!!! I have school work and house work and all sorts of lameness this week to knock out and I was going to limit my Tweeting as well... I figure Twitter will be broken anyways. *sighs*

I adore you. YAY FOR WRITING!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!! =D

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

I'm so hit and run on Twitter. *pouts* But this is a very busy week.

Hey good luck on the writing. Get cracking girlfriend!

Tina Quick said...

I will miss you!!

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit