8 December 2009

A new look for Infinite!

Guess who's back!!  I'm sorry for my longer-than-usual absence but being sick apparently wasn't on my schedule and RL/work has been kicking my ass hard.  Plus, I wanted to wait so that I could do the "big reveal".  No not that kind of reveal....jeez....dirty people *shakes head* But anyway.....

....I hereby welcome you all to the new look Today I feel Infinite!


Photobucket

The blog layout I always wanted was finally made possible for me by the wonderful
Mrs Vanquish who created what you see before you.  I am truly thankful to her for her hard work and the absolutely beautiful layout she made for me. If I could, I would give her one of these *wink*

Photobucket

If you would like Mrs V to work her magic on your blog then head over to
Twispired Blog Design (see also her lovely button over there ----------->)  

Next on the agenda - fan fiction!! Now I don't normally reccy fan fic because the time spent writing those posts is valuable reading time, obviously. However today I'm breaking my own rule, I'm making the exception!  The very lovely SBGDGT, known to me as "20" (*smirk*), borrowed me for some sinsperation and did me the amazing honour of writing me in to a panty melting one shot called "Together Again" which you can (and will) read here.  Much to my delight my lemons get well and truly squeezed, and if you like a whole lotta Texas in your man then you will enjoy! Please note however that Ranchward (as I have very affectionately dubbed him) is all mine, and have no damn intention of sharing! *smug grin*  So go and leave my 20 some love - she wrote hard, provided the ultimate teasers and deserves a ton of positive reviews.  Plus *whispers* if you tell her you like it she may carry it on *wink wink* 

Next item - My beloved Ted (thats Marie to everyone else) has joined forces with Leigh and finally joined the blog community!! You can visit the girls over at Our Twilight Bubble.  Go and welcome them, it'll make em feel all warm & fuzzy inside :)

And last but definately not least....I was too late to show my support with a picture, which saddens me, however I am all for Thinking of Rob's campaign against the paps and their goddamn infuriating need to invade people's (namely Rob's) privacy. 

I feel strongly about this but I'm keep my opinion short and sweet.  Dear Paps, I understand you need to make a living, but go do it elsewhere and BACK THE FUCK OFF of our boy!!!!!! Yours truly, me.   Ok I know I said sweet, so I lied, sue me!

For more information, or to join the movement, click the banner below.  My final words on this matter? He doesn't want this, and neither do I.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Danny said...

Welcome back !!!! And I hope you will be happy with your layout:)
and I would sooooo take this car! Shall I come and get it or do you send it together with Robward?

I heart you!

Unknown said...

Your blog is absolutely breath taking! Purple is truly my all time favorite color and I ADORE kissy prom. *stands in awe* I may need to stay here for a little while... um... mind if I just pull up a sleeping bag and lay down for a while?

Angela Lynn said...

OOPS!!! Super is me cutie! LOL To many email account! bwahhahaha

Honolulu Girl-Suz said...

Just gorgeous!! Mrs. V is awesome. Ok, I got run and give my girl some fanfic love, I promise not to dream of your Ranchward..

marie said...

*stares at Bill's beautiful new layout, sigh* I absolutely love, LOVE the new layout! Especially the banner since the Prom scene is one of my favey faves in Twilight!

Mrs V, you are truly talented!

Word Verification: speri

As in, my Bill is "speri" special to me. ;)

tasha said...

I love it, Bex and Mrs. V!!

See? Told ya I'd be by to check it out. ;)

I think this is my only blog comment in the last month. I saved it juuuuuust for you!

Um....Bex? Where the frack is Luther?

SBGDGT said...

OH!!! It's sooo purdy! I liked the pink, but this purple is rockin'! Hehe :) And uh, yeah, the prom scene my fav from the movie too (marie) It's my myspace background and banner and boxes and, well, you get the point! hehe :)

*blushing* 20 still gets me every time!! :D I'm still tinkerin' w/ the idea of going on... We'll just have to wait and see ;) I know you say I wrote it, but I wouldn't have wrote it w/o you!!

Me love you long time! (ok, so that was a bad movie reference) Still I do lover's you so!!! And the blog looks great, Mrs Vanquish!!! :):):):)

Kim @citygirlinak said...

oh i cannot even find words to express how beautiful i think your new layout is! srsly. MrsV is my hero!

One Pushy Fox said...

Oh, Bex!!! I love this design! You and Mrs. V. did a fantastic job!!! And can I tell you a secret? I ALMOST chose Letters to Heaven as my background kit too!!! Beautiful all the way around!

Oh and I agree about sbgdgt's story about you, it's HOT, HOT, HOT and so well written!!!!

donnersun said...

Love, love, love the new layout!!

Ok. Off to read...just the word "Ranchward" makes me want to hop in the saddle and do dirty, dirty things. ;-) Hey, I think I have a pair of chaps somewhere around here...lol

Jeanette said...

Beautiful! Mrs.V is great! Love the pap rant!

Bex said...

I'm so glad you all like the new look! It looks like we all love Kissy Prom! Again, a huge thank you to Mrs V for the wonderful job!

@ Cutie - You are my KissyProm soul mate *sigh* Of course you are welcome to stay as long as you like!

@ Honolulu - Thank you! Did you enjoy Ranchward? ;)

@ Ted (Marie) - Your comment was so speri lovely! *sniffle* Thank you! I love Kissy Prom *sigh*

@ Um_Natalie - You're here!!! *claps* I have missed you so! Just for me? Now I feel spesh *blush* Luther was getting on my nerves so I posted him 2nd class to you for Christmas!

@ 20 (SBGDGT) - Me love you long time too baby! Lol! I've been super good this year, hoping I get some Ranchward for Christmas ;)

@ KG - Thank you!! :D Mrs V is a legend!

@ OnePushyFox - Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had a tough time choosing a kit but I fell in love with Letters to Heaven - it seemed to best fit with "Kissy Prom" :) Glad you like the story - SBGDGT did an awesome job! *grin*

@ Meggles - Buwahaha!! "Save a horse, ride a Cowboy" I did it for Jack!! ;)

@ itsjustme - Thank you hunnybunch! Sometimes a rant is required y'know? lol

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit