3 November 2009

Bend me over & take me in Tokyo!

Happy Tuesday folks!


Keeping it quite light for y'all tonight.......and yes, I am totes aware that I just said "Y'all" even though I'm a Brit (Gov'na) ....so whatcha gonna do? Sue me? *smirk*


Also, you may be relieved to know that now she's had her say, the emo imposter who hijacked the last post has been locked in the nearest closet! Please don't let her out!


Will it ever stop fucking raining!! Wait...this is England.....what a dumbass question! Of course it won't! *smirk*


Photobucket


London on a good day! Hope you packed light! Mwuahaha! 
(Source)


Now, before we get to some Robby goodness, I must share something very important with you all, and I do this for your own good, so look sharp & listen up!! Are you paying attention? Ok then....*scrambles up on to her soap box*


The very bombastic Cutie over at SSTB has kick-started the most fuckawesome campaign to make it known that every Twilighter wants to be able to enjoy a fuckwit-free New Moon experience! Not only do we want this, but we deserve it. We are the oil in a very big corporate franchise machine and working together is mutually benefical - they get their overflowing pots of gold. We get something we consider just as valuable.  We get our film.  A beautiful visual interpretation of the books we love. A chance to see everything we imagined and more on the big screen.  So to those of you who fully intend to turn up and...


sing, shout, laugh or talk over the film
scream at ear piercing volumn
hate on Twilight with hatey friends
bitch, moan & whine about every little detail
or generally take the piss....


.... my advice to you is simply this.  DON'T!


Photobucket


You've been warned fuckers!!!  For those who want to join the campaign, get more deets or grab a banner for your blog/site then please go visit Cutie here


Now.....on to Tokyo *grin* and the reason behind my request *wink* You see, it all started out perfectly innocent....


Photobucket


*waves back* Well Hey, Hello, Hi there Cutie! Don't you look nommy in that suit!


Photobucket


Now sugar you know I love it when you smile, but when you laugh......fuck! *melts*


Photobucket


Sweet jesus thankyouverymuch! Hand......hair......touching...*thud* It surely can't get better than that....right?


WRONG! So very wrong....*sigh*


Photobucket


Oh reeeeally? Right here, right now? Over the...? You dirty, dirty boy!!! But you don't need to ask me twice *waggles eyebrows*

Photobucket


Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna dooooo! Rob & The Weitz looking both looking very dapper!


So it's goodbye from them and see your ass later from me! ;)


I freakin love Tokyo....*sigh*









Sources





7 comments:

Angela Lynn said...

I LOVE THIS POST!!! Firstly, the most awesome of shout outs AND you said it better then I did with much less words!

Secondly, y'all! LOVE IT. You been hangin' with Texans?

Thirdly, you called Mr. P a cutie thus put us together! *swoons*

And lastly... he is a dirty dirty boy and I adore him for it.... Oh man...

FUCKERY FREE NEW MOON FOR THE WIN!

Anonymous said...

Hehe! He does look VEEEERY dashing in that suit! MY MY! OK so now back to business- no drooling =/
THANK YOU! When I watched Twilight I got to see all sorts of fuckery people! Including my friends who were twihaters! So I want a totaly fuck free New Moon experience- and I will act this time if I see/ hear anything apart from tears LOL!

Fire Crotch said...

I left my heart in tokyo...isn't that a song right now?

I don't like the time change. It is dark outside...right now...boo. I think the whole time thing change is dumb.

Okay, so onto your awesome post. I love the duct tape respect brigade. I think I will need it for myself because I think I could quite possibly commit lots of acts of said fuckery during the movie. Luckily Bitches will be there to loudly shush me.

Bitches said...

*Beams with pride* You said y'all!! *still grinning* I agree, I swear to God, if anyone so much as breathes too loud during this movie I will duct tape their trap shut.
That goes for you, too, Fire Crotch : P
Aight, I've gots to go, me thinks I've gots my first UTI and I feel like ass. TMI? *shrug* My bad.

tasha said...

I swear to the twi-gods...I love you Bex. Truly.

And the y'all!!! It's touching. *wipes tear*

How's Luther doing? Did he make it back safely? Dumbass forgot to call and tell me about his flight. Whatever Luth! What. Ever.

Sorry...a mild lover's spat on your blog.

Going back to RL...*waves* Bye!

itsjustme said...

This is all kinds of awesome!!

Bex said...

@ Cutie - I'm so glad you loved it because I do it all for yooooou!! You have me whipped *wink* I didn't say it better than you...just differently :D Y'all was a little treat for my beloved Bitches!

@ TwiWorld - I'm so hoping you get your fuckery free experience!

@FireCrotch - Time change sucks ass! It's cold, dark & wet and I don't like it! Is Bitches gonna need 1 roll of duct tape or 2?

@ Bitches - I did!! I said it for yooooou!! You still downing the Cranberry juice? I hadn't considered heavy breathers....well not that kind anyway ;)

@ um_natalie - *snffs* I love you too! I'm so honoured you swore to the Twi-Gods! *blushes* the y'all was for Bitches ;) Oh he made it back safe don't worry! Dude I don't know what you said to him but he is stompin about the place like a bird possessed! Can't you kiss and make up?

@ itsjustme - THANK YOU! xx

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit