24 August 2009

Mondays - Mind blowingly butt numbing!

Hm...2 posts in 1 day! Rude not to christen the blog though, seeing as it will be my outlet for some rather random witterings! I like to think of it as my "creative safe haven" *mwuaha* There is a writer in here somewhere (see previous dodgy vocab!).......my college tutor said so, annnnnd my Nat Dip proved it! Well....up to a point!

Poor Blogger, I anticipate it getting a damn good bashing at somepoint *sigh*

As for the mucho hawt RPattz, a damn good bashing is not what I would give him! Num num num!! Speaking of which; a few weeks ago I managed to lose approx 4 days of my so called life. "How" I hear you cry? Well let me tell thee! I started reading "Wide Awake" which is, funnily enough, exactly how it left me! Penned by AG, It's doubtful that whatever I say here will do its amazingness any justice so all I will say is if you are an open minded, warm blooded Twilight fan you need to go here, get comfy and commence what will be an eye opening & fantastical read! Be warned however that you do need to be 18+ as the content is gloriously adult! Perhaps not for the faint of heart/easily offended and minors most defnately need to jog on!! Sowwies!

Now, should you feel bereft (I cried *sniffle*) after reading the immense 52 chapters then help is at hand from Cutie over at the Super Secret Twilight Blog. Ooodles of chapter discussions, fun facts, and pee-your-pants-funny captioned pics will see you right and you can learn lots about the lovely Cutie too!

Cutie, if you're reading this - I'm on a wish-mission for a bakery that sells  "Double Raspberry Walnut My Boyfriend Is So Fucking Skilled That He Got Me Off Through My Jeans With One Hand Cherry Chocolate Chip Delights." ;o)

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit