25 August 2009

Is it today again already?

Ok so the indecisive weather is freaking annoying to say the least! All I want to know is should it be flip flops or shoes!? It’s not like I'm asking for much *sigh* I could be greedy and submit my demands for a shiny silver volvo with Mr P splayed out on the bonnet, wearing only his bestest birthday suit, beckoning to me with come to bed eyes and cooing…."shall I show you the engine Bex…?" Hell yes! Is it impolite to ask about the dipstick...? *smutty chuckles*

Crappy weather aside, I have taken it upon myself to proclaim today as *drumroll purlease* ……."Tunetastic Tuesday!"…because lets face it, there ain't much else 'tastic about it! Also just because I felt like it, and I'm entitled to take the odd liberty every now and then! *cheesy grin*

So on the theme of today here are the 10 tunes that are currently living at the top of my playlist…(in no particular order)

Rise Up Rabbit Heart - Florence & The Machine
Cross My Heart - Marianas Trench
Sunshine - All American Rejects
Vampire - People In Planes
Lights Go Down - Shorelines End
All Around Me - Flyleaf
Wolf Like Me - TV On The Radio
Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin
I Know What I am - Band Of Skulls
Masquerade - Roe

Random thought 1 - I should make myself a schmexy banner/button to promote my blog no?
Random thought 2 - I reeeeeeally fancy a pasty for lunch!

Enjoy! Sadly I hear a grindstone calling for my nose!

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit