13 December 2009

Hi, my name is Bex and I'm a fanficaholic....

Hello lovelies!! Today's post will contain a little pimping but before we get to that, I was gifted something so festive and wonderful that it would be a crime not to share it with you all!  Said amazing gift was made for me by the super lovely Amcas (whom I miss terribly) over at WhyNotRPattz and I have decided that if "Wonderment" ever finds its way in to the dictionary then a glorious picture of Amcas should be placed beside the definition.  So go ahead and feast your eyes on my prize! But no touching - hands off my Christmas Pretty!

Photobucket

My, what a big gift bow you have there Rob! *smirk*
Did I mention that I have a very long list of things we
could do with that candy cane...?

Ok, now to the above smut I am going to add some juicy ficcy lemons!! I don't usually make a habit of recommending fanfic on here because my reading list is so fucking long I'd be here until the New Year! However, recently I have stumbled upon some fiction by 3 lovely ladies that I feel compelled to share with you.  Trust me when I say that if you haven't read any of these yet then you are definately missing out!

We're going to kick off proceedings with the wonderful elusivetwilight who is the creator of my beloved Kiltward and author of these outstanding stories....

"After trauma of losing her parents, Bella receives a letter from old family friend Esme inviting her to come to Scotland where she and her family are currently settled. Angsty scottish summer with AH cast and perhaps Edward in a kilt."

"Incubus: a sex demon that visits women in the deep dark of the night. Edward relies on his special gifts to consume his prey. What happens when he meets the one woman immune to his unique abilities?"   

Next stop is the fabulous LambCullen! Mere minutes was all it took for me too fall in love with her Bookward and you will be spoilt for choice with her extensive list of first class fics.....

"He watched her for weeks and wanted her for just as long. Can one lonely day in his bookstore bring them together."

"Bella's inheritance - an old house once owned by Granddad Aro. However, she is surprised to find an unexpected house guest living there. He knows her, but who the hell is he?"

"Man wanted: 52 cards. 52 Positions. Can an internet advertisement really bring two people together? Even if it's only based on sex?"

"What if a person was broken beyond repair? So broken, that death was the only way out. Can love really heal everything?"

"The Diary. An elite artists retreat, owned by the Cullen Foundation. Edward Cullen wants Bella Swan to attend, but is it for more than her art?"

"Done for the TATTward & INKella contest. Edward loses a bet with his brothers...the end result, however is not what he expected"

"A virus is spreading across the human race, and Vampires no longer have an endless supply of blood. Edward Masen has a thirst like never before, that is until he sees a lonely woman crying and in need of refuge."

"Just moments after Edward proposes, Bella is in a car crash. All memories of her life are gone. Can they restore their life to what it was before the wreckage?"

"Past/Present Outtakes from Wreckage. All one shots"

And last but by no means least, my beloved sjAimee is penning this kick-ass fic .....

A Broken Triangle
"The relationship is purely physical for Bella, but Edward wants more. When Bella meets his roommate Jasper, everything changes. Can Bella overcome a past that left her broken,Jake dead,and Charlie in jail and have a real relationship with either of them?"

Now, recently I've been spending a lot of time with her Edward and in an attempt to get some insight in to his very sweet self, I got a little quizzical with him. You can see my questions and his answers over at the Broken Triangle Blog

N.B - All these stories are rated M & some contain dark themes. Young & innocents - these are not for you!

Now if that doesn't keep you busy for at least a month then I don't know what will!!

Cutie, if you are reading, I love you very muchers and I is counting down the days for you to be free! I have celebratory fairy lights at the ready! *wink*

And to my one & only, most beloved Bitches - I (schmoopy) misses you *sadface* I don't know where you are but please come home for Christmas....

xx

5 comments:

Lambie said...

*blushes* Thank you hun!xxx

Greta is Erikasbuddy said...

Squeak!! My my my indeed.... WHat a big bow you have ;)

Muhahahaha! I too have been spending some time with A Broken Triangle's Edward. HEHE!! I keep whispering in his ear 'baby oil baby oil baby oil'. Can't wait to see if he hears me ;)

Angela Lynn said...

Dearest Bex,

I'z is reading this!!! AND I am soooo close to being freeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I am in completely agreement. Wonderment should make it's way into the dictionary (oxford's me thinks) and under the description it would say: See Ang(Amcas). The End on that one.

And as a little side note how did I not notice your very beautiful sig!!!! I'z LOVE IT!!!

(This message is being read while I type it by my second oldest little cutie, so you know I'm keeping this PG for a reason. *winks slyly* And she just sent you a little giggling smile. The end.)

bierbeck said...

I love, love, love the picture!! Amcas is awesome. And thank you so much for the recs. I have read some but not all and I am always looking for more because I too am a major fanficaholic. XOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked, I mean LOVED, your picture. I added that candy cane just for you...think of all the lickies involved.

 
Blog designed by Twispired Blogdesign using Kimla's Letter to Heaven kit